Guest Post – Cleaning and Home Repair
This website dedicates itself to helping people know how to clean and repair problem areas in their home. Even though the information on this website is authoritative and well researched, you may find that there is a lot more to write about.
We are now accepting Guest Posts that are 100% original and well written. Our site focuses on grout and tile cleaning, however, any post about home improvement is absolutely welcome. If you have something valuable to give to our readership, we look forward to publishing your article on our website. Please e-mail us for a title for your guest post before writing it. This way, we can make sure it relates well to the content on our site.
What Are Our Guest Post Rules?
* Make sure your guest post is on topic. Write about topics on cleaning or on home repair. Guest posts can also be on any aspect of grout and tile cleaning.
* As mentioned earlier, we accept posts that are 100% original and not posted on any other website. Also, make sure to properly edit your guest post before submitting it. A lot of people recommend that you send your best work as a guest post. After all, if more people like your guest post, it will rank better.
* On average, our guest posts are 600 to 800 words long. You can include up to two back links per post. Make sure that they relate, because we reserve the right to remove them if they aren’t.
* Don’t make your post overly promotional. Make sure they focus around helping your customers ( or readers ) learn something of value.
* After publishing your post, we will send you a link. We also use our Facebook account and Twitter account to let others know that your guest post is already live. This will get your article off to a good start. We also often will let our friends and followers know about your article.
* We reserve the right to not publish an article if it doesn’t meet our guest posting guidelines, if it is overly promotional, or has a lot of non-related links.
* We have a few sites related to cleaning and home repair. We also want to post a related article on your website.
* Even if you already know how to write a great guest post, the articles below will show you how to do even better:
Email us at email@example.com for questions about guest post site exchanges or to suggest a title. Thank you, and looking forward to publish your article.