Tag Archives: lemon juice cleaner
There are many different types of homemade grout cleaners which help keep grout white. Grout is a white, porous plaster which keeps the tiles together. Filth and grime get easily accumulated in between the spaces. Likewise, this is often a breeding place for various types of germs and fungus such as mildew and mold. You ought to prevent it from incubating germs and accumulating dirt easily. A grout sealer helps remove these unwanted germs and fungus. This can make it a lot simpler to clean your tiles. This will support your grout’s appearance and cleanliness. Also, this will certainly help make your home hygienic.
Tile and grout sealing is not very difficult. You do this by having this carried out either by an expert, or you could simply find out for yourself. Using the services of an expert is the best way. These are some of the things to do if you would like to do it yourself.
Easy Steps For DIY Home Grout Cleaning
1. Combine water and vinegar.
2. Wash out the tile using the solution.
3. Create a paste using the same amount of salt and baking soda plus a small amount of water.
4. Scrub the grout using a soft scrubber or toothbrush scrub till it gets clean.
5. Rinse with water or wet sponge.
6. Dry completely using a towel or any cloth.
7. Use freshly squeezed lemon juice or bleach to bring back its original color.
8. Let it soak for about 10 to 15 minutes.
9. Wipe it off using a towel or any cloth.
Just a few reminders to remember:
1. Make sure you correctly thin down the bleach.
2. Never combine bleach with some other chemicals.
3. Put on gloves and glasses or goggles if available.
4. You may use a pressure washer or steam cleaner to clean grout.
5. Steam cleaners are for indoors while pressure washers are for outdoors.
6. Use effective tools in cleaning tile and brick grout.
Now try these homemade grout cleaner recipes that you may use. Create a paste of baking soda and water. Scrub the mixture on the grout. Then rinse the area with water. Simple!
*Want to learn more? Check this out: The Best Homemade Grout Cleaner Recipe